Organized Life by Becca

Friday, April 18, 2008

April 18 - What's News?

Actually, I'm the news! I was on the THV-11 Morning Show today giving "3 Tips to Organize Everything", talking with hostess Allison about ways to de-clutter and simplify life. The video will be linked to my website soon at www.creativeconvenience.biz . Special thanks to Rebecca Buerkle, morning producer, for inviting me.

Watch this space for more information about my trip a few days ago to Reno for the annual NAPO conference. The National Association of Professional Organizers is the Organizing Authority, and the only certification association in North America. We have over 4000 members and 800 attended the conference where Peter Walsh was the keynote speaker. I'm one of 11 NAPO members in Arkansas, and their website is www.napo.net .

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home