Organized Life by Becca

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Improving the Inbox

Fellow Professional Organizer Aby Garvey has written an excellent article on clearing up and organizing the dreaded email Inbox, and she offers great tips on managing it for the future.

I'm using some of her tips now including: 1) deleting old messages in bite size sessions - a few each day and I'll soon be back to my 1 page-full goal; 2)using the email's sorting options to make the de-cluttering step easier; and 3)setting up and consistently using more sub-folders.

It's a quick and simple read, and I bet you'll find some useful tips. Go HERE for the whole article.

Thanks, Aby!!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Becca- Dottie shared the link to your blog with me. What great advise. I've been playing with the priority inbox feature on gmail to tackle the thousands of emails I have piling up. Also, I find myself subscribing to more RSS feeds or following more blogs on twitter to organize my inbox more.

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Catherine

    By Blogger The Fashionable Traveler, At November 14, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home