Organized Life by Becca

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cute Card Cubbies - Save Time and Money

This is my favorite new tool for managing all those affinity cards (you know, Kroger, Steinmart, Hallmark, anyone else who gives you a discount but only if you have your card), gift cards (I've lost them in the past - $$ wasted!), business cards, frequent travel cards, ID cards, membership cards, small coupons, and anything else card sized that you want handy.

I bought my Sweetheart Red Card Cubby from its inventor at the National Association of Professional Organizers annual Conference in San Diego this spring. After months of testing I'm so thrilled with it that I want to share it with you! And, BTW, this is the first time I've ever found an organizing item that I felt was worthy to offer for sale. You know I'm the last person to encourage buying useless stuff!!!!

The Cubby comes complete with sturdy alphabetical dividers, so you always know where every important item is living. Actually find and use your deals and discounts without holding up the sure-to-become-cranky checkout line! Available in lots of fab colors (see the photo below), it's a great size for your handbag, or carry it alone for quick errands. Just pop in a key and a lipstick, put cash in the zippered compartment in back, and you're ready to go.

There's even a nice clear pocket on the back for your business card, cherished photo, or an ID for travel.

Colors
left to right front row: pewter, silver, gold croc, chocolate croc, leopard
2nd row up: lime soft, zebra, lime croc
far left: teal soft, teal croc, giraffe (orange-y)
far right: pink croc, pink zebra, pink soft
top row: royal black, sweetheart red (also come in plain, non-blingy black and red croc)


Order yours now, they make great holiday gifts for those women with too much stuff and not enough time!!

Only $20.00 (plus s&h if I don't see you in person)

Email or call me to order today!

Becca@convenientlyorganized.com

501-620-0546

2 Comments:

  • I absolutely love my Cubby!! I no longer carry a wallet. I just tuck bills in the front of the Cubbie and there is a zippered pocket for change (and house key) in the back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At February 8, 2012 at 3:43 PM  

  • I'm thrilled that you love your Cubby, and thanks for sharing a new use for it - going solo without the the big handbag sometimes. Anything to lighten the load.

    Just got a new shipment in today and I get so happy looking at my box full of the bright, fun colors of Cubs!!!

    By Blogger Becca, At February 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home