Organized Life by Becca

Monday, June 25, 2012

The Clutter Crash

                                          The Clutter Crash

I hear from some people that they know how to organize, but one (or a few) areas in their homes have been over-taken by the clutter monster and overwhelm has set in.  So here's a new service:  The Clutter Crash.   Like the TV shows where they "crash" a yard, room, or home, we come in and make massive quick changes to your space.



One assistant and I will lead and help you plow through the piles, making lightening-fast decisions, editing rigorously, and sorting into the Toss and Keep sections with joy and ease for four exhilarating hours.

This is NOT designing storage, setting up systems or paper files, working through your style, negotiating family compromises, or transferring skills and motivation - the usual critical elements of organizing.  It's a jump start method and four extra hands to get you on your way to a clearer space.  And that will lead to a happier, simpler life.

So, you are surely asking:  What does this amazing life changing service from  two seasoned and fast-moving professionals cost?  It is only $350 for the whole deal (Minimal travel charges may apply depending upon your location).  What is a room worth?  A super bargain!!   

Here are glowing client testimonials from recent Clutter Crashes:

    "I had been stressing over my cluttered bedroom and closet for many, many months. Finally one day I just about had a panic attack thinking about what a big job getting organized was going to be and decided I needed professional help. I found Becca's website, she and her assistant came over, and within four hours, my bedroom and closet were perfectly organized. They were both really nice and the process was not stressful for me. She is worth every penny plus some!"  -  Pam Cameron of Little Rock


    "I've lived amidst clutter and half unpacked boxes for a year. We focused our four hour session on the bedroom, and I marveled how floor became visible, closet took shape. With the help of Becca and her assistant I felt energized and empowered to clean and make decisions about getting rid of what I didn't need. I was definitely exhausted by the end, but it was so worth it. When I look around at my beautifully clean room, I feel like I have my life back." - J.J. of Little Rock 

Call Becca at 501-620-0546 to book your Crash now!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home